Sunday, November 05, 2006

3 Beautiful Things

Thanks to Clare and her blog for this idea!

1. Full moon last night was gorgeous and had me up late and creative until way past my normal bedtime. Then I got up early in the morning to continue working on my fun painting. I rarely give myself permission to just paint a picture on canvas and I did last night and it turned out very cool. It sort has the look of what could be a great fabric design.

2. Hot chai tea with frothy milk made for me by my hubby who found me in my pj's playing with my paint this morning. It looks like even my pj's aren't safe from me getting paint on them. Oh well they are fuzzy purple flannel with sheep on them so it's not like I'm really going to care if I get paint on them. Love that chai and it always wakes me up with a zing of caffeine.

3. Going to the movies with the kids and actually enjoying the kid flick!

No comments: