Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A few more kinks to work out

I'm going to apply for a job in Picton. Big problem is it starts next week! We don't move for 6 weeks yet. This would mean living at my Dad's or Mom's and driving back to the city for the weekends.

Sigh... what to do... It's a real simple office job that happens to have excellent pay and it would mean a bit of stability while we go through all the changes.

Tim finished his job in 3 weeks and then no more income! Scary!

We asked our purchasers if they would move up the closing date by 10 days but they wouldn't unless we paid them $1000!! I was a little shocked at that number. I'm going to check with the bank about bridging and see what that would cost.

I just want to get on with the new life and stop hanging around this old and ill-fitting life we have now. Time is passing very slowly.

No comments: